SkinPen by Crown Aesthetics is the first microneedling device cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, clinically proven to safely and effectively treat acne scars for ages 22 and up.
SkinPen was also recently approved by the FDA for treatment of wrinkles on the neck!
Read what our patients are saying!
Shannon is fantastic. She's a nurse practitioner which makes you feel more comfortable and trustful about treatments provided. She does does such an amazing job. Gently and skillful. Her spa room is a beautiful, relaxing place. Support staff is super kind. One time i had to come last minute as was leaving town and they were able to be flexible and accommodating. Just overall excellent caring service.
Microneedling with SkinPen creates millions of controlled microchannels in the skin to elicit your body’s natural wound healing cascade. This healing process works at the site of treatment to remodel the tissue resulting in new collage and elastin, giving your skin a younger, firmer and radiant appearance. Collagen also plays a key role in scarring, such as those resulting from acne. Skin remodeling can have an important role in the improved appearance of this condition.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) as known as LIQUID GOLD, may be added to your treatment to activate additional collagen production. When combined with SkinPen microneedling, PRP rejuvenates your skin to improve tone, texture, strength, and flexibility, returning your skin to its more youthful glow.
- Expect softer, younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging
- Improve appearance of hyper-pigmentation, uneven skin tone, acne scars, trauma scars, and stretch marks
- Significantly improves the appearance of wrinkles on the neck
- Post-procedure treated skin will appear bright red, like a sunburn. This should disappear within a few days
- Recommend a series of sessions, dependent on patient’s goals, spaced 4-6 weeks apart
- Minimal to no downtime
- Minimal to no discomfort
- Appointment length: 30-45 minutes
Price: SkinPen $350 or 3 sessions for $900
SkinPen with PRP $500 or 3 sessions for $1350
Schedule an appointment for evaluation and consultation.
We will discuss the treatment in detail to decide what is best for you.